Which T Levels can I study?
We are offering T-Level pathways in Construction, Adult Nursing, Digital, Engineering and Education & Early Years. Click the links below to find out more and apply!
What are T Levels?
Designed by both the Government and businesses, T Levels make sure you complete your studies with not just a qualification but with all the current skills and knowledge employers need to help you start your career! This two-year qualification for 16-18 year olds, combines industry experience with classroom study – think of it as a mixture between apprenticeships and BTECs.
You will spend 45 days on an Industry Placement where you can put your skills into practice with the help of a local employer.
T Levels – what you need to know:
- Like most 16 – 18 qualifications, T Levels are completely free
- T Levels are a two-year qualification and during that time you will spend most of your time working in the classroom but will also complete a 45-day placement in a local business
- A T Level Distinction* qualification is worth the same amount of UCAS points as 3 A Levels at A* or a BTEC Level 3 qualification at D*D*D*. This means you still have the option to progress your studies at university or you can enter employment with all of the skills and knowledge you need to get started
- T Level students spend 80% of the course in their learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where they put these skills into action
What can I do with a T Level qualification?
When you have completed a T Level course, you will be able to choose between moving into:
- A skilled occupation
- Higher or degree level apprenticeships
- Further study including Higher Technical Qualifications or Higher Education