Multiply is a new government-funded programme to help adults improve their numeracy skills.
If you’re aged 19+, live in Derbyshire and don’t have maths GCSE at grade 4/C (or equivalent), you can access these FREE numeracy courses to build your confidence with numbers and progress towards earning a qualification.
Numeracy skills can open job opportunities, lead to higher wages or prepare you for further study. They also help in everyday life, such as helping children with homework and being able to budget properly.
Multiply course eligibility
The programme is available to:
- Adults aged 19 and over who live in Derbyshire
- Do not already have a GCSE at grade 4/C (or equivalent) in maths
- Those who have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
Learners who successfully complete the courses do not receive a formal qualification, but we do offer opportunities to progress onto recognised Functional Skills or GCSE maths qualifications.
Sign up today! Start by filling out the form at the bottom of this page!
Multiply for employers
We can offer bespoke courses to meet your business or employee numeracy needs. For example we can train staff on:
- Improving confidence with numbers (Arithmetic + Money)
- Working with fractions (Time)
- Percentages – calculating tax, discounts, profit
- Ratio – scaling with proportion
- Estimation – approximating costs, time, materials
- Money management and budgeting skills
- Units of Measure
These are merely suggestions, if you have different business/staff needs we will work with you to create a more bespoke package. If this is of interest please fill out the form below: