Our employer training arm, Learning Unlimited can help your business with Traineeships, Apprenticeships and staff training - click here to find out more
AN APPRENTICESHIP IS A PROPER JOB WITH A REAL SALARY, SO YOU CAN TRAIN WHILE STILL EARNING A WAGE AND WORK TOWARDS A RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION AS YOU GO. THEY AIM TO MAKE YOU READY FOR THE WORLD OF WORK, SOMETHING TODAY’S EMPLOYERS LIKE TO SEE.
If you live in England and are over 16, you can apply for an Apprenticeship. They take between 1 and 4 years to complete and cover a huge range of job roles in areas ranging from Social Media and Marketing to Retail and Construction.
As if all this wasn’t enough to convince you to do an Apprenticeship with us, we’re sure some of these will help…..
- £££££ - the minimum weekly salary for an Apprentice is £101.01 a week
- Success - our Apprentices achieve above the UK’s National Average year on year. Last year the pass rate for our Apprentices was well above the country’s benchmark
- Variety - with over 70 different Apprenticeships from level 2 to Level 5 so we have something to suit even the pickiest of career tastes.
- Experience - you’ll be taught by industry experts, supporting you into the career you want
- Qualification - as well as earning a wage and learning new skills, you’ll also receive a recognised qualification
- Ability - we offer Apprenticeships at all levels meaning no matter where you are in life, we have something for you
- Preparation - don’t worry if you haven’t got an employer ready, our recruitment team will help you to find a vacancy and even help you with the application
- We work with over 2,000 employers and over 5,000 learners
- Flexibility - you can start an Apprenticeship any time of year, so don’t panic if you’ve been a bit indecisive, just get in touch!
- We offer apprenticeships, traineeships and other work based learning programmes
If you're more of a 'hands-on' kind of person and want to get ahead of the game with your career, then an Apprenticeship could be perfect for you.
You can view our full range of Apprenticeships by clicking here.
Parent or Guardian and want to find out more? Read our Apprenticeships Parent Guide
From Fabrication and Welding to Creative Media, we have over 40 subjects for you to choose from working with real employers!
An ATA provides employers with an ideal solution to benefit from apprenticeships without the long term commitment