Read reviews on all of the universities you may be considering
When you choose to study with us we support you through every stage of your journey. After you've completed your level of study you may choose to progress on to the next level of study and we make that process as easy as possible.
Our impartial Student Services Team will help you make the right choice for you and can be found at the Main Reception and also behind the lifts on the ground floor of South Block. All you need to do is make a Careers Team appointment at main reception.
So what do these appointments offer you? They can be used to work out:
- What your career path is if you're unsure
- Course changes if you think you have chosen the wrong course
- Support in your progression when you have completed the course/level of study
- If you need help with job searching, interviews or CV
Group work is also provided on a range of career and employability topics. These take place during your tutorial sessions. These can cover:
- University Student Accommodation
- University Interviews
- Careers Research
- Voluntary Work
- Job Interview Techniques
- Social Media
- Job Search
- CV, Covering Letters, Application Forms
- UCAS & Personal Statements
- Student Finance
- Self Awareness & Transferable Skills
- Student Life
- Progression - What Next?
The team can also provide support with job applications, CV building, interview techniques, UCAS applications and student finance.
Contact the team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the team on 01246 500500.