What is a Student Ambassador?
A student ambassador at Chesterfield College is essentially a volunteer who assists the marketing team with events such as college open days, award ceremonies and applicant events.
What type of things will I be doing?
As a student ambassador you will help to set up and pack away at college events. You will also represent the college during the event, interacting with students, parents and external visitors.
Here is an idea of the type of things you will be doing:
- Putting up advertising banners
- Providing tours for potential students
- Signing in visitors to the college
- Carrying and transporting equipment
- Speaking to visitors about your experience at college
Why should I get involved?
There are so many reasons why you should get involved and become a student ambassador including:
- Looks great on your CV and UCAS application
- Gain experience working as part of a team
- Meet lots of new people
- Improves your confidence
You will also earn rewards based on the amount of hours you work – the more hours you work the more rewards you’ll earn!
If you are interested in becoming a Student Ambassador or would like to find out more, please fill out the form below: