Click here to apply online
How to Apply
Look below (or on the right hand column) as to what application process applies to you.
For more information on 'How to Apply' for your ideal course, contact our Customer Services Team on 01246 500500 or, use the course search facility to learn more about specific qualifications you are interested in.
There’s still time to apply!
If you have just left school and haven’t decided what to do next, or if you think you’ve left it too late to apply for university, sixth form or an apprenticeship, then it isn’t too late to get a place at Chesterfield College.
We are currently accepting applications to all of our courses until early September, and over the summer we’re open for business every day for anyone who needs advice or guidance about our courses, entry requirements, fees, bursaries and travelling to college.
Here’s how you can find out more about your options or apply to Chesterfield College:
• Find your course on the website and apply online – we’ll then contact you to arrange an interview
• Call us on 01246 500500 to book an appointment with our advice team and course tutors (slots are available throughout July and August)
You can also call in to see after A Level results day if you’re interested in studying a university-level qualification with us. We offer a range of HNCs, HNDs, foundation degree and full honours degrees validated by the University of Derby, Staffordshire University and Sheffield Hallam University, with lower course fees than most universities, smaller class sizes and a new, dedicated University Centre opening this September.
- 17th August – call in from 12-4pm for help and advice with university-level course applications
- 18th August – call in from 9am-4pm for help and advice with university-level course applications
If you’re waiting for your GCSE results before deciding on your next steps, you can call in to college to find out what your options are as soon as you pick up your envelope. Course tutors and support staff will be available to help you apply for a course or apprenticeship.
- 24th August – call in from 12-4pm for help and advice with course applications
- 25th August – call in from 9am-4pm for help and advice with course applications
For those of you who like to leave things to the very last minute, we are opening our doors on the 6th September, 4pm-7pm, for all late applicants. Whether you want to apply for an apprenticeship, college course or university-level programme, you can get advice and guidance on your options, course funding, bursaries and more at our open evening.
Remember – it’s a good idea to apply for a place on a course and get advice as early as you can. This will give you time to arrange applications to any bursaries you may be entitled to or funded travel to college by bus.