So, you’re ready to move on with your studies and you’re wondering what to do next. Studying for a higher level qualification can be life changing, enabling you to gain new knowledge, skills and confidence. At Chesterfield College, we offer a range of HE Full Time and HE Part Time courses to help you progress and get to where you want to be.
All educational institutions offering Higher Education course are now required to display independently collated information about its HE courses. This information is provided by Unistats. Details about Chesterfield College and its courses can be found by clicking this link.
Unistats is an independent website offering a range of useful information and statistics on Higher Education courses that can be studied at universities and colleges. The site enables you to compare courses offered by different institutions, including tuition fees payable, accommodation costs, time spent in lectures, assessment methods, expected average earnings and likelihood of employment on completion of the course
|Many students find it more convenient and cost effective to study close to home, fitting College around their personal and part-time job commitments. We deliver higher education and courses, validated by local Universities, to over 500 students in more than 20 subjects across a variety of sectors and subjects. With an average pass rate of over 90% on the majority of our courses it’s easy to see why so many people choose a HE course at Chesterfield College.|
If you are not sure if further study is for you or will fit into your lifestyle, why not come and have an informal chat with one of our advisors.
Not sure what you want to do? You might have a good idea of what you want to study and where you want your career to go, but if not, you will be able to get advice from one of our advisors. Our advisors will talk to you about the range of courses available and help you explore your career options. To book an appointment, contact the Customer Services Team on 01246 500500.
NB: All courses are subject to numbers. Chesterfield College reserves the right to withdraw any course at any time.
Following a recent Integrated Quality & Enhancement Review (IQER) of our HE provision by the QAA, we are pleased to say that we received a very positive response from the assessors, in the areas of Academic Standards, Quality of Learning Opportuities and Public Information. They also identified a number of areas of good practice, including:
- robust management structures and processes are enhanced by the role of Higher Education Development Manager and by the effectiveness of the Higher Education Operational Group which facilitates the sharing of good practice
- the role of the Academic Infrastructure Champion develops the confidence and understanding of staff and supports the implementation of relevant aspects of the Academic Infrastructure
- employer engagement in course design and delivery provides effective support for the development of students' employability skills
- learning technology leads support and enable staff to develop their learning technology skills and this enhances the student learning experience
- robust public information audit processes ensure that the College is fully aware of inconsistencies and is able to take timely steps to address them
The full report can be read here: