Accountancy apprenticeshipApply now
- Foundation, Assistant Accountant, Professional Accounting Technician
- 12-24 months
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Ask for details
- Funding Assisted:
You will study for an accounting qualification in college 1 day a week including:
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting (L2)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting (L3)
- Professional Diploma in Accounting (L4)
- At L3 and L4 you will also produce a workplace portfolio and have an End Point Assessment
Who is this course for?
We offer this Apprenticeship at Foundation, Assistant and Technician levels. A member of our Recruitment Team will be able to advise which level is most suitable for you based on your current grades and experience.
What other experience will I gain?
During your Apprenticeship you will also gain skills that all employers value to complement your Accountancy knowledge. This includes improving your communication, timekeeping, time management and team work skills.
Where will this lead?
Many of our Apprentices go on to gain employment with the company they are placed with. You could also go on to full-time employment in Accounting, do the next level of your Apprenticeship or, depending on which level apprenticeship you take, go on to higher level study (at university for example).What are my career options?