Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair BodyApply now
- Automotive Body and Paint
- Level 3
- 16-18 School Leavers
- 1 year
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Yes - If it's your first full Level 3 and you're aged 19-23 your course is funded otherwise Advanced learner loans are available
Key modules on this course include:
- Motor Vehicle Body Panel Major Repairs
- Identifying and Rectifying Moto Vehicle Body Misalignment
- Motor Vehicle Body Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Brazin Operations
- Motor Vehicle Body Adhesive Bonding Operations
- Motor Vehicle Body Metal Active Gas (MAG) Welding Techniques
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 course will develop your skills to an increased professional standard appropriate to the workplace which will enable you to progress into employment.
You will need a Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair, alternatively you will be asked to complete an entrance assessment consisting of Maths and English and an interview with a member of the team.
What other experience will I gain?
All of the tutors have years of industry experience behind them and as such can teach you exactly what is required to succeed in the industry. As such, they have close links to big names in the local, regional and national Vehicle Accident Repair industry so can advise you as to what opportunities are currently out there in the world of work. They also organise regional skills competitions which you may have the opportunity to enter and show off your skills.
Where will this lead?
Following successful completion of this course you can progress on to related University Level and Foundation Degree courses.What are my career options?