First Aid Re-QualificationApply now
- Health & Safety
- 2 days
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
The re-qualification course recaps on all aspects covered in the First Aid at Work course and includes
- What to do in an emergency
- Symptoms of illnesses
- Recognising signs of injuries
Who is this course for?
This re-qualification course recaps on all aspects covered in the First Aid at Work course and includes any updates.
It is important to note that during the training period, delegates are not qualified to provide First Aid.
Individuals must have successfully completed the First Aid at Work qualification previously.
What other experience will I gain?
You'll be taught by professionals in the industry who'll be able to offer all of their advice and guidance.
Where will this lead?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what skills will be used in different types of emergencies
- Put skills lernt into practice
- Clearly understand the dangers within a work place
- Recognise illness and injury in the workplace
What Ofsted say
Teaching and learning is good with a significant proportion being outstanding. (Ofsted 2013)