Level 3 Designing Physical Activity Programmes for Older AdultsApply now
- Level 3
- Short course
- 5 weeks
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
Learn how to adapt exercises for different audiences.
This course is ideal for fitness instructors who wish to develop their skills in order to offer programming to meet the needs of older individuals. You will study units including:
- Physical activity and health considerations for the older adult
- Design and implement exercise programmes for the older adult
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to be able to design and adapt exercise programmes to the needs of older adults. You must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent.
What other experience will I gain?
If you're interested in finding out more about all of the facilities, activities and experience this course offers call Adam on 01246 500 500 ext: 1956
or email: email@example.com
Where will this lead?
Upon completion of this course you may also choose to study:
- Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Active IQ Level 3 Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Active IQ Level 4 Physical Activity and Weight Management