Level 2 Instructing Circuit Training SessionsApply now
- Level 2
- Short course
- 5 weeks
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
Gain the skills you need to choreograph group exercise routines.
- Methods of collecting participant information
- Principles of screening participant prior to exercise
- How music enhances group circuit training
- The fundamentals of sports massage treatments
Methods of assessment
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for learners who already possess a valid fitness instructor qualification, and are looking to develop their knowledge and skills to instruct group circuit training sessions. You are required to spend 6 hours of attended learning a week.
You must possess a valid fitness instructor qualification.
What other experience will I gain?
If you're interested in finding out more about all of the facilities, activities and experience this course offers call Adam on 01246 500 500 ext: 1956
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will this lead?
Upon completion of this course you may also choose to study:
- Level 2 Award in Group Indoor Cycling
- Level 2 Award in Studio Resistance Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym-Based Exercise)
What Ofsted say
...enthusiastic teachers use their skills and expertise to plan exciting and challenging activities that stimulate learning and meet individual needs. (Ofsted 2013)