Level 2 Delivering Chair-Based ExerciseApply now
- Level 2
- Short course
- 5 weeks
- Interview Required:
- 26 February 2018
- 13 April 2018
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
Develop the skills you need to deliver chair-based exercise classes for the elderly and disabled adults.
- Values and principles of adult care
- Knowledge of chair-based exercise
- The difference between chair-based exercise and physical activity
- The changes to the body associated with ageing, disability and inactivity
Methods of assessment
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and competence to work in an unsupervised manner. You will develop the ability to plan and deliver chair-based exercise to either disabled adults or the elderly. You’ll also get an understanding of the values and principles of adult social care.
What other experience will I gain?
If you're interested in finding out more about all of the facilities, activities and experience this course offers call Adam on 01246 500 500 ext: 1956
or email: email@example.com
Where will this lead?
Upon completion of this course you may also choose to study:
- Level 2 Award in Walk Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Walking
What Ofsted say
...enthusiastic teachers use their skills and expertise to plan exciting and challenging activities that stimulate learning and meet individual needs. (Ofsted 2013)