NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport (Sports Coaching) - GOLFApply now
- Level 2
- 16-18 School Leavers
- 1 year
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Yes dependent on learner eligibility
Who is this course for?
The objectives of these qualifications are to help you to:
- Choose a pathway and units that reflect your career or academic aspirations within the Golfing industry
- Enter employment in the sport and active leisure sector
- Progress to higher or further education or onto a Level 3 qualification in the field you're interested in such as Sport, Business or Hospitality
- Gain and develop essential Golf practical skills that are valued by clubs and sponsors
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Golf Industry
What other experience will I gain?
While completing this qualification, you will develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers look for. These range from familiar ‘key skills’ such as team working, independent learning and problem solving, to more tricky-to-measure skills such as:
- An appreciation for appropriate behaviour and dress within the Golfing sector
- Appropriate interpersonal skills
- Communicating with professional colleagues and peers
- Supporting other aspiring employees and golfing organisations and clubs
- Personal manners and deportment
- Understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation
Where will this lead?
Depending on your career/academic aspirations within the industry you will have both progression opportunities in employment or further education at Level 3 which could lead to university study.What are my career options?