Level 3 Diploma in Bricklaying - Part-timeApply now
- Construction Trades
- Level 3
- 2 years
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Yes - If it's your first full Level 3 and you're aged 19-23 your course is funded otherwise Advanced learner loans are available
Key modules on this course include:
- Complex Setting out of Brick and Block Work
- Advanced Trowel Skills and the areas of responsibility involved in a supervisory role
- Decorative Brickwork
- Maintaining Masonry Structures
- Associated Construction Skills and Knowledge
Who is this course for?
If you want to develop your Bricklaying skills further than Level 2 and go on to forge a successful career in Bricklaying at a more supervisory role then this is the course for you. The course gives you an opportunity to pick up more advanced Bricklaying skills and knowledge. It's mainly hands on work but you'll also study some theory sessions to back up the practical aspect.
You will need a Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying or relevant industry experience.
What other experience will I gain?
In addition to your studies you'll enter the Construction Skills Certification Scheme which is an industry standard form of proving your level of skill and training in the industry.
Where will this lead?
Upon successful completion of this course you could apply for employment in a supervisory role within the Construction industry. With experience you could progress to site supervisor and clerk of work jobs such as estimating and Construction Management. With further training you could even work as a Bricklaying instructor.What are my career options?