Level 3 Diploma in Bench JoineryApply now
- Construction Trades
- Level 3
- 16-18 School Leavers
- 1 year
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Yes - If it's your first full Level 3 and you're aged 19-23 your course is funded otherwise Advanced learner loans are available
Key modules on this course include:
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Construction Industry and Built Environment
- Set Up and Operation of Woodworking Machinery to Create Curved Work
- Manufacture Shaped Joinery Products
- Set and Mark Out for Shaped Joinery Products
Who is this course for?
If you would like to take your skills to an advanced level or perhaps you would like to start your own Joinery business working unsupervised, this is the right course for you.
You will need a Level 2 Diploma in Bench Joinery.
What other experience will I gain?
In addition to your studies you'll enter the Construction Skills Certification Scheme which is an industry standard form of proving your level of skill and training in the industry.
Where will this lead?
You progress your career in the industry and possibly progress into a supervisory role within Construction. (This will require on-site assessment to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Wood Occupations).What are my career options?
What Ofsted say
...enthusiastic teachers use their skills and expertise to plan exciting and challenging activities that stimulate learning and meet individual needs. (Ofsted 2013)