BPEC Level 1 Diploma in PlumbingApply now
- Construction Trades
- Level 1
- 16-18 School Leavers
- 1 year
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Yes dependant on your circumstances
Key modules on this course include:
- Understand and apply domestic hot and cold water system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic central heating system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic rainwater system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic above ground drainage system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand how to apply scientific principles within the industry
Who is this course for?
If you want to forge a career in Plumbing but have no prior knowledge of the subject then this is the ideal course for you to get a solid understanding of the foundation skills and knowledge required in the industry.
You will need GCSEs at D grade including maths and English.
What other experience will I gain?
In addition to your core studies you will also have the opportunity to learn key Water Regulations that will benefit your career in Plumbing. Tutorial sessions will also allow you to discuss on a one-to-one basis any areas you want to improve on skills wise.
Where will this lead?
This course is the perfect pathway on to the Level 3 qualification in Plumbing. Alternatively you could apply for an Intermediate Apprenticeship.What are my career options?
What Ofsted say
...enthusiastic teachers use their skills and expertise to plan exciting and challenging activities that stimulate learning and meet individual needs. (Ofsted 2013)