BPEC Level 2 Diploma in PlumbingApply now
- Construction Trades
- Level 2
- 16-18 School Leavers
- 1 year
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- First Full Level 2 for 19-23 otherwise dependant on learners circumstances
Key modules on this course include:
- Understand and apply domestic hot and cold water system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic central heating system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic rainwater system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic above ground drainage system installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand how to apply scientific principles within the industry
Who is this course for?
Building upon your existing skills this course is best for you if you want to enter the Plumbing industry either through an Intermediate Apprenticeship or progression to the Level 3 qualification in Plumbing.
You will need a Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing or proven hand skills in a craft environment.
What other experience will I gain?
On top of your core studies we'll also help you prepare properly for a job in the industry. This will include what is expected from a Plumbing professional in today's market and how to make the most of employment opportunities in the industry, be that working for an employer or starting out on your own. Tutorial sessions will also allow you to discuss on a one-to-one basis any areas you want to improve on skills wise.
Where will this lead?
This will lead to employment in the industry or alternatively you can apply for an Intermediate Apprenticeship.What are my career options?
What Ofsted say
...enthusiastic teachers use their skills and expertise to plan exciting and challenging activities that stimulate learning and meet individual needs. (Ofsted 2013)