Level 3 NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning TOP UP - Part-timeApply now
- Childhood Studies
- Level 3
- To suit you
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- Age 19 or Over:
- Funding Assisted:
- Advanced Learner Loans available
You can choose from a range of topics below that add up to 12 credits to achieve the top-up:
- Support learners with communication and interaction needs (Direct Delivery Option) 4 CREDITS
- Support learners with cognition and learning needs (Direct Delivery Option) 4 CREDITS
- Support children and young people with behaviour, emotional and social development needs (Direct Delivery Option) 4 CREDITS
- Support disabled children and young people and those with SEN (Direct Delivery Option) 5 CREDITS
- Team Working (Direct Delivery Option) 3 CREDITS
- Plan and deliver learning activities under the direction of a teacher 4 CREDITS
- Support children’s speech, language and communication (Direct Delivery Option) 4 CREDITS
- Support literacy development (Direct Delivery option) 3 CREDITS
- Support numeracy development (Direct Delivery option) 3 CREDITS
Who is this course for?
These courses are designed to complement existing knowledge and a level 3 qualification. These may be used to acquire specialist knowledge dependent upon areas of interest or job role. You can choose to enrol onto the whole 12 credits at once, or a unit at a time. Start and end dates for this course are to suit you.
NCFE CACHE Certificate students must be engaged on a level 3 STLs or have achieved a level 3 STLs.
What other experience will I gain?
You are required to be in a work placement environment to enable the direct delivery assessment to take place. This can be in the form on voluntary work or paid employment.
Where will this lead?
This may take form on internal staff development within your employment and could lead to one of the Foundation Degrees we offer in Children and Young Peoples Services and Special Educational Needs and Disability (validated through University of Derby).What are my career options?