Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning apprenticeshipApply now
- Childhood Studies
- Intermediate and Advanced
- 12-18 months
- Interview Required:
- Age 16-18 Cost:
- No cost
- Age 19 or Over:
- Ask for details
- Funding Assisted:
You will study a number of units including:
- Planning, Delivering and Reviewing Assessment Strategies to Support Learning alongside the Teacher
- Bilingual and Special Needs Support
- Personal Development and Reflective Practice
- Children and Young People's Development
- Supporting Those with Disabilities or Special Educational Needs
Who is this course for?
We offer this Apprenticeship at Intermediate and Advanced Levels. A member of our Recruitment Team will be able to advise which level is most suitable for you based on your current grades and experience.
What other experience will I gain?
During your Apprenticeship you will also gain skills that all employers value to complement your experience in Teaching and Learning. This includes improving your communication, timekeeping, time management and team work skills.
Where will this lead?
Many of our Apprentices go on to gain employment with the company they are placed with. You could also go on to full-time employment for another company in a Teaching and Learning based role, do the next level of your Apprenticeship or, depending on which level apprenticeship you take, go on to higher level study (at university for example).What are my career options?