Studio Photography Workshop – Monday 6th January 2020 at 6:00PM
|Total course cost:||£100.00|
|Funding information:||Course costs apply.|
Course OverviewThis course is the perfect way to progress your photography skills by utilising expert staff knowledge and outstanding facilities. From dark rooms to digital editing, no matter what aspect of photography you're interested in, this is the ideal way to take your snaps to the next level. you will discover how to easily model your Subjects with light and consistently make professional looking pictures for commercial or personal use.
Modules on this course include:
- Photography materials – what’s on the market and what do you need?
- Photography techniques – choosing the right technique for the situation/subject
- Dark room – learn how to process and print
- Digital editing – using suites of the latest industry standard technology
- Studio work and lighting – learn how to get the best out of our large, professional studio space
- Camera skills (digital and film) – have you perfected your manual focus skills yet?
- Portrait photography – learn how to get the best results when photographing people
- Experimenting with light – you’ll learn that light is your new best friend once you discover how good it can make your photos look
- Creative practice, techniques and support to develop photo-skills of your choice
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Throughout the academic year you will complete more minor assignments and projects that will help guide you towards/give you the confidence to complete your course. There are no formal assessments for this course.
We have a wide range of other creative courses available at the College and even provide the opportunity to incubate new creative businesses if you’d like to make a career of your new skills.