Level 3 Domestic Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
|Start Date:||07 September 2020|
|Funding information:||Course costs apply.|
Course OverviewAs the growth of Electric Vehicles continues to go from strength to strength, the demand for charging stations is naturally growing to adapt to this shift in vehicle technology needs. This qualification aims to provide expert guidance to those wishing to gain knowledge and understanding on Electric Vehicle charging equipment installation.
It allows you to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Electrotechnology sector.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to demonstrate correctly installing and terminating pvc/pvc cable (twin and earth) and steel wire armoured cable
- Be able to carry out an initial verification (inspection & testing) on an electrical installation and complete the necessary paperwork.
Note: These competencies are required for the assessment and are not taught as part of the course. It is also recommended that you are up to date with your 18th edition wiring regulations
It allows learners to progress into employment within this specific field or to the following:
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology
- Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 4 Award in Design and Verification of Electrical Installation