Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice (part-time evening) – September 2020
|Start Date:||07 September 2020|
|Funding information:||Adult Learner Loans available, course costs apply.|
Course OverviewThis certificate provides an industry-recognised qualification for business professionals who are looking to further develop their career in HR. This certificate can be studied part-time over one year. You will be required to attend college lectures and seminars for 3 hours per week (usually in the evenings). You will also need to dedicate some time to self-study and research.
This course is designed to help you develop practical and essential skills associated with HR so you can be more efficient at work. You will gain an understanding of the role of human resources, how to record, analyse and use information, and also how to resource talent.
Modules on this course include:
- Developing yourself as an effective human resources or learning and development practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Resourcing talent
A relevant Level 2 qualification.
Successful completion of the Level 3 certificate will allow you to advance in your career in the HR sector or gain employment in a HR related role. You could also choose to study an extra year to progress onto the Level 5 Diploma in Human Resources Manage