Level 2 Award in Parametric Modelling (part time evening)
|Start Date:||03 March 2023|
|Funding information:||Course costs apply (No VAT).|
Course OverviewThis course is ideal if you wish to develop the skills required in the use of a computer aided drawing package and wish to obtain the City & Guilds Level 2 qualification in Computer-Aided Draughting with Autocad. The course is delivered by the use of the AutoCAD software programme.
Modules on ths course include skills such as:
- Draw – Line, Arc, Circles, Polygon etc.
- Display – Zoom, Pan, Viewports etc.
- Edit – Move, Copy, Fillet, Array, Mirror, Scale etc.
- Settings – Grid, Snap, Limits, Linetypes, Colour, UCS etc.
- Additional Commands – Dimensioning, Text, Blocks, Attribute
- Definition, Save, Inquiry, Plotting
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in CAD Parametric.
- practical exam
Upon successful completion of this course you can progress your skills further on a Level 3 award.