CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
|Start Date:||12 September 2022|
|Funding information:||Course costs apply (No VAT).|
|Duration:||3.5 hours per week, over 2 years (72 weeks) on a Thursday evening from 5.30 to 9pm.|
The Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is aimed at intensifying your autonomy and judgement to empower you to strategically lead, influence and direct your organisation and its people. This qualification will support you to develop a depth and breadth of understanding of people practice and management and the insight and strategy development skills required to operate and lead your organisation into the future.At Chesterfield College we recognise the talent and experience that you already have and the wealth of knowledge that you bring to the table. Whilst theory and case study is an important part of this course we also embrace class discussions during which we consider together what the theory looks like in real life and how we can apply it in our own roles. This will provide you with the opportunity to share and develop best practice with people professionals working within a range of sectors, large and small.
Whether talking and studying together over Teams or in person at the college, our classes are always upbeat, interactive and fun. By sharing this journey with other like-minded people professionals you benefit from greater insight and a network of support from other students which often continues well after your study ends.Our learning provision is always led by a tutor in person via our online meeting room portal or face to face at college.
The cost of this course is £5,225.
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- People management and development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
- Strategic reward management
- Advanced diversity and inclusion
Our course is suited to individuals who are:
- Experienced people practitioners
- Are working in a senior people practice role and wish to extend and deepen their skills and understanding to shape strategy, policy and people
- Wish to shape people practice, creating value for a wider audience
- Are currently leading and managing people and practice within organisations
Upon succesful completion of the course, you can expect to progress into senior level people management roles.