Basic Engine Management Skills
|Start Date:||03 September 2020|
|Funding information:||Course costs apply.|
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Thursday 3rd September 2020 at 9:00AM
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Wednesday 4th November 2020 at 9:00AM
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 9:00AM
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 9:00AM
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 9:00AM
- Basic Engine Management Skills - Wednesday 16th June 2021 at 9:00AM
This course provides technicians with the skills and knowledge to test and diagnose engine management systems with confidence.
It gives learners a sound working knowledge of all of the components within a typical engine management system and how to test them. So if you're a vehicle technician with no formal qualifications in the automotive industry and want to further your career by gaining a qualification, this course is for you.
Workshop based practical tests to build the skills in a step by step manner. You will be able to:
- Complete tests to prove the integrity of fuel supply sub-systems
- Carry out diagnostic tests to display diagnostic data and fault codes
- Interpret diagnostic data and utilise additional settings and functions
- Describe the working principles of all key engine management components
- Perform oscilloscope testing to identify faults in components or wiring
There are no formal entryr requirements to this course.
We have a wide range of additional automotive qualifications to bolster your/your team’s skill set. From Hybrid vehicle qualifications to MOT related training, we can offer something for any fucntioning mechanic/garage.