Fancy seeing the Impractical Jokers on their UK tour? Sheffield Arena have kindly given us two tickets to give away to Chesterfield College students for their show on October 7th 2017 – all you have to do is like/follow our Instagram/Facebook/Twitter page (one of your choice) and tell us your favourite joke. Remember to include #CCBigHello in your message. An example entry is below:
@ChesterfieldAC I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said ‘Thanks’. I said ‘Don’t mention it’. #CCBigHello
Our judging panel will choose their favourite joke at 2pm during #CCBigHello on the 18th September 2017 and will notify the winner via social media.
Any jokes that we consider to be offensive, inappropriate or abusive will be discounted from the competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms and conditions – Chesterfield College #CCBigHello competition. To participate in this competition, users must be a current Chesterfield College student, share their joke on either Instagram (@ChesterfieldAC), Facebook (@ChesterfieldCollegeOfficial) or Twitter (@ChesterfieldAC), tag the college, like/follow the page and use the hashtag #CCBigHello
This competition will run until 2pm during the Big Hello festival on Monday 18th September 2017. Entries made after this point will not be counted
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected by an independent judging panel
3. The prize consists of two tickets to the Impractical Jokers performance at Sheffield Arena on the 7th October 2017
4. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate
5. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
7. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for the college’s website/social media
8. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of our reasonable control